Join the Texas Rangers to make sure our community’s blood supply is prepared for whatever comes our way.
This year has been unlike any thing we have faced before. Giving of ourselves and being prepared will help us face whatever the rest of 2020 (and beyond) will bring. Our partners, the Texas Rangers are hosting a three-day blood drive to help keep a prepared and available blood supply. We need at least 1,000 blood donors to give every day. Only 4% of those who qualify to give blood donate regularly. This leaves the blood supply constantly struggling to keep up with the daily need of cancer patients and trauma victims. Please support the home team with your generous donation.
Join the Texas Rangers and #GiveForLife Sept. 1 – 3 from 9 AM – 5 PM at the BRAND NEW Globe Life Field in Arlington (click the date below for appointment links)
Donors are invited to park in Lot A and enter the South VIP Entry on the West Side of the ballpark (directly next to Lot A). Please find parking and entrance maps below.*
Donors at this drive will receive special thank -you’s including a Texas Rangers ballcap, a combo meal coupon from McDonald’s, and a patriotic t-shirt (while supplies last). Don’t miss your chance to brave the moment and #GiveForLife!
*Note: Donors will be subject to posted stadium rules including no purses or backpacks to be brought into the venue.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC, we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners. Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated.
- Eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.