Our community’s blood supply needs our help more than ever.
Our community’s blood supply struggles in the summer for a host of reasons, including schools being closed, summer hours for businesses and vacation. Those challenges coupled with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have put us in the midst of the most prolonged critical shortage Carter BloodCare has seen in its recent history.
To keep up with the community’s demand, we need at least 1,000 donors EVERY DAY. Right now we are seeing an average of 600 donors per day. Please swing by and help the home team with your generous donation.
Won’t you join the Texas Rangers and #GiveForLife July 1 – 3?
APPOINTMENTS ARE FULL! THANK YOU DONORS!!
Please visit one of community donor centers to #GiveForLife!
This drive will take place July 1 – 3, 9 am – 5 pm at the BRAND NEW Globe Life Field in Arlington. (
Click the date below for appointment links.)
Donors are invited to park in Lot A and enter the South VIP Entry on the West Side of the ballpark (directly next to Lot A). Please find parking and entrance maps below.*
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC, we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners. Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated.
- Eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.