5/7/20 UPDATE: Thanks to the dedication of Gateway Church and their generous parishoners and supporters 462 donors helped brave the moment!
Our essential work as a community has not stopped. Carter BloodCare is forecasting a loss of more than 10,000 donors over the next few months based on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please consider giving with our community partners Gateway Church as they have graciously offered to host public blood drives Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday from Noon – 4 pm at the following Gateway Church campuses:
- Dallas Campus saw 68 donors! Thank you Dallas!
- Mon., March 30
- Tue., March 31
- Wed., April 1
- North Fort Worth Campus saw 89 donors! Thank you Fort Worth!
- Mon., April 6
- Tue., April 7
- Wed., April 8
- The King’s University in Southlake saw 49 donors! Thank you Southlake!
- Mon., April 13
- Tue., April 14
- Wed., April 15
- Grand Prairie Campus saw 86 donors! Thank you Grand Prairie!
- Mon., April 20
- Tue., April 21
- Wed., April 22
- Frisco Campus saw 81 donors! Thank you Frisco!
- Mon., April 27
- Tue., April 28
- Wed., April 29
- North Richland Hills Campus saw 89 donors! Thank you NRH!
- Mon., May 4
- Tue., May 5
- Wed., May 6
Blood donation is essential to area hospitals and blood products are a vital resource for patients in need of transfusions.
Please help us during this time by making (and keeping) an appointment to #GiveforLife. We are doing our best to accommodate as many donors as possible, but need to allow for social distancing, so only those with appointments will be admitted to the drive. The day of your appointment you may fill out your donor questionnaire online with CBC QuickScreen.
Make your appointment with the links above or call/text us at 800-366-2834. If these times do not work for you, make your appointment to give at one of our community donor centers.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. (If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.)
- Ensure you remain at least 6 feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you’re well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.