Join us at the 10th annual Dallas Mavericks blood drive, Dec. 27th
This year has taught us all the importance of being prepared. Every time you donate blood you help our community stay prepared. Your generous donations help meet the needs of patients facing challenges like cancer, emergency traumas and surgeries.
Our community partner, the Dallas Mavericks invite you to their 10th annual blood drive. Click on the link below to make your appointment for
All donors who present to give at this blood drive will receive a holiday bounty of thank-you items including: Mavs-branded swag, a Whataburger Christmas beanie/scarf set, and a voucher good for a holiday ham or turkey. (Restrictions apply; available while supplies last).
There will be plenty of complimentary parking at the location.
You can also make your appointment by calling/texting 800-366-2834.
Many thanks to our community partners and blood donors for their ongoing support to #GiveForLife!
We’ll see you there!
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. This is NOT a diagnostic test for COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about COVID-19 antibody testing.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks .
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives or donor centers, as they are not allowed into the donation area.