Making time to give blood during the holiday season can be a challenging task. We are so grateful for those donors who are able to do so.
As a token of our appreciation any donor that gives December 13 through December 31 will receive a voucher to help complete their holiday meal.
North and East Texas donors will receive a voucher good for a fresh / frozen turkey, bone-in / boneless ham and/or fresh produce at Walmart.
Central Texas donors will receive a voucher good for a turkey / ham at H-E-B or a voucher good for a fresh / frozen turkey, bone-in / boneless ham and/or fresh produce at Walmart.
(Restrictions apply; available while supplies last.)
Plus, all December donors are automatically entered into a random drawing for a brand new 2020 Chevrolet Trax!
Schedule your appointment online to give at one of our 25 donor centers or any of our community blood drives. Or make your appointment by calling/texting 800-366-2834.
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. This is NOT a diagnostic test for COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about COVID-19 antibody testing.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks .
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives or donor centers, as they are not allowed into the donation area.