We’ve seen a lot of change this year, but one thing stays true, Lone Star 92.5 and iHeart partners continue to help keep the summer blood supply ready for the unexpected!
Summer is always a rough time for the blood supply. During this unique time of social distancing, canceled company and school blood drives, and other rapidly changing conditions, our combined efforts will be needed even more.
Make your appointment to #GiveForLife at one of the locations below and join rock fans as they brave the moment this summer: (appointment links are coming soon!)
Times: 6 am – 7 pm (unless otherwise noted)
-Mon., Jun. 22 Reunion Tower in Dallas
-Tue., Jun. 23 Bottlecap Alley Icehouse Grill in Grapevine
-Thu., Jun. 25 Billy Bob’s Texas in Fort Worth – Parking is complimentary in the main Billy Bob’s parking lot, and in the lot to the east of the building.
-Fri., Jun. 26 Allen Event Center in Allen – Donors can park in the parking lot off of Event Center Dr.
-Sat., Jun. 27 (TBD)
Or call/text 800-366-2834 to make your appointment.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. (If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.)
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners.
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks at the drive.
- Donors are asked to remain at least six feet away from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen.
- Check out our FAQs for questions about eligibility requirements.
- Do not bring children and/or pets as they are not allowed in the donation area.