Carter BloodCare Welcomes Frost Friends & Family
Together, the community and Carter BloodCare make it possible to save lives. Blood cannot be manufactured in a lab. It only comes from altruistic individuals who care about helping others. Hospitals have 600 to 800 patients a day that require transfusions, and 1,000 donors a day are needed to fulfill the hospitals’ orders for their patients.
Fewer blood drives and lower donor turnout is fueling the need for blood donors of all blood types.
Please join us during the Frost Bank Friends & Family week by scheduling an appointment at a donor center near you to #GiveForLife. Don’t forget to mention the Frost Bank sponsor code: SPON108700.
Make your appointment online for one of our 25 donor centers or call/text 800-366-2834.
Throughout 2021, the third week of each month will be designated as “Frost Week” at our 25 donor centers.
- Sunday, February 14 – Saturday, February 20
- Donors who give in February will receive a $20 Uber Eats gift card
- Sunday, March 14 – Saturday, March 20
- Sunday, April 18 – Saturday, April 24
- Sunday, May 16 – Saturday, May 22
- Sunday, June 13 – Saturday, June 19
- Sunday, July 18 – Saturday, July 24
- Sunday, August 15 – Saturday, August 21
- Sunday, September 19 – Saturday, September 25
- Sunday, October 17 – Saturday, October 23
- Sunday, November 14 – Saturday, November 20
- Sunday, December 5 – Saturday December 11
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. This is NOT a diagnostic test for COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about COVID-19 antibody testing.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks.
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your government issued ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives or donor centers, as they are not allowed into the donation area.