Brave the moment with Dallas Summer Musicals as they graciously join us for our summer blood drive series. This campaign builds off of the great work done during the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic to insure our community is ready for the unexpected.
Make plans to give blood with Dallas Summer Musicals on Tue., May 26 – Thu., May 28 from 10 am – 5 pm at DALLAS MUSIC HALL at Fair Park, 909 1st Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75210. (Please enter on the east side of the building by the box office.)
Make your appointment to give below:
Summer is normally a challenging time for the blood supply. During this unique time of social distancing, canceled company and school blood drives, and other rapidly changing conditions, our collective efforts will be required even more.
Plus, LIVE entertainment will be provided by the DSM’s own High School Musical Award Nominees!
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps manage overcrowding and wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks at the drive.
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you’re well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen.
- Don’t forget your picture I.D.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives.