A Summer Like No Other
This summer is not like the others, but it doesn’t mean we can’t still share what we love about summertime … like baseball!
Show your support for the home team by giving blood with Carter BloodCare and you’ll receive a limited-edition Texas Rangers hat (pictured above). This thank-you gift is for all those donors who want to show their love for the game and save lives by giving for life. And who doesn’t want a hat to protect them from that hot Texas summer sun?
Make your appointment to #GiveForLife online or by calling/texting 800-366-2834. This thank-you gift will only be only available July 5 – July 31 (or while supplies last)!
Tips on making it a great and safe donation …
- If you are not feeling well and healthy, DO NOT attempt to give blood.
- Make and keep your appointment. Although they are not required, they help us allow for social distancing.
- Masks and face coverings are required for the health and safety of donors and our staff. Please plan on wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will try and provide you with one, but we have a very limited supply.
- Fill out your questionnaire online on your own device before your appointment with QuickScreen. You can do it the same day as your appointment before you arrive, which also saves you time!
- Before you come give blood, make sure to drink plenty of water and eat a low- fat (not heavy) meal, and don’t forget your picture ID.
- To ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all donors, please do not bring children or pets when you give blood.
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. (This is not a diagnostic test for COVID-19). Learn more about antibody testing …