Community partners brave the moment to keep our blood supply ready for the unexpected.
Summer is normally a challenging time for the blood supply. These challenges have multiplied during this unique time of social distancing, canceled company and school blood drives, and other rapidly changing conditions. Our collective efforts to keep a readily available and prepared community blood supply will be required even more.
You can make an appointment to #GiveForLife at any one of these community drives hosted by our incredible partners:
May 22-May 24 – Great Job Galleria! We saw 69 donors with your help!
Dallas Summer Musicals at Music Hall in Fair Park, Dallas 10 am – 5 pm Live entertainment provided by the DSM’s own High School Musical Award Nominees!
Dickies Arena and Justin Boots, Fort Worth 9 am – 5 pm (Please park in YELLOW lot)
Town of Addison, Addison Circle Pavillion 10 am – 2 pm
- June 1
Alpha Media’s 97.5 KLAK, 93.1 KATY Country, and Mad Rock 102.5 at Dodge City of McKinney 8 am – 2 pm
- June 2
The Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center, Dallas 11 am – 6 pm
Appointment links for June and July community drives will be open/added for locations in Addison, McKinney and more! You may also call/text 800-366-2834 for an appointment.
If these times/locations do not work for you, make your appointment to give at one of our community donor centers.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks .
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.