JUST ADDED FOR APRIL: Donors who participate in the Great Partners Rewards program may redeem 50 points in the online donor store for an entry(s) into a random drawing to win a Dr Pepper Cornhole Game set (see rules for details) or a McDonald’s Gift basket. (see rules for details). To enter this drawing using Great Partner Rewards points, donors can log in to their MyPage account.
Preparing to save lives.
A plentiful blood supply requires regularly scheduled blood donations from eligible donors. When schedules are disrupted, the blood supply is also disrupted. We have all experienced some increasingly unexpected disruptions over the last 12 months. And, we have all been reminded of how important it is to be prepared. Donate blood with Carter BloodCare and help the blood supply stay prepared.
Our community partners, McDonald’s and Dr Pepper, are thanking all blood donors this April with a coupon for a free Medium Crispy Chicken Combo Meal. They are also hosting community blood drives at various locations in our neighborhoods.
Hear from 94.9 KLTY’s Bonnie Curry as she shares how McDonald’s is helping to thank donors that are rebuilding the community’s blood supply:
Make an appointment to give blood at one the following community blood drives by clicking one of the corresponding links below (blood drive hours vary by date/location):
- Apr. 15:
- Apr. 17:
- Apr. 20:
- Apr. 24:
- Apr. 26:
- Apr. 27:
- Apr. 29:
If you can’t make it to one of the above drives, you can schedule an appointment online at one of our other community drives, at any of our 25 donor centers, or by calling/ texting 800-366-2834. Para información en español llama: 844-372-5827.
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 Antibodies. This is NOT a diagnostic test for COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about COVID-19 Antibody testing.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks.
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your government-issued picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.
- You may still donate blood if you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.