You’re invited: June 21 – June 26
Lone Star 92.5 (KZPS-FM) is bringing out the blood donors to help patients in Texas with a blood drive tour across Dallas-Fort Worth!
Being a blood donor means you are part of a community of first responders, doctors, nurses, community partners, neighbors, friends, families and many others. Each doing their part in providing a readily available blood supply. Unfortunately, the pandemic has long lasting effects with the reduction of places to host drives and donor participation because of social distancing And we need more of you! Bring a friend, bring your concert buddies, tell the whole office to come be part of this long-time tradition that has been helping patients in Texas for more than 4 decades!
We would love to see y’all again! Bo and Jim can’t wait either!
Use links below to make your appointment to give for Texans at one of the locations below:
Times: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
Mon., Jun. 21
- Billy Bob’s Texas in Fort Worth – 2520 Rodeo Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76164 – Parking is complimentary in the main Billy Bob’s parking lot, and in the lot to the east of the building.
Tue., Jun. 22
- Bottlecap Alley Icehouse Grill in Grapevine -1469 W HWY 114, Suite 614 Grapevine, TX 76051
Wed, Jun. 23
- Pinstack in Plano -6205 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024
- Pinstack in Las Colinas–2750 West I-635, Irving TX 75063
- Pinstack in Allen -635 N Central Expy, Allen, TX 75013
All parking at Pinstack locations is complimentary in their parking lots.
Thu., Jun. 24
- Bob Stallings-Hyundai, 39444 LBJ Freeway South, Dallas, TX 75232
Fri., Jun. 25
- Allen Event Center , 200 E Stacy Rd #1350, Allen, TX 75002 – Donors can park in the parking lot off of Event Center Dr.
Sat., Jun. 26 SPECIAL TIMES: 11 am – 3 pm; Look for the Carter BloodCare busses.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart at Grandscape, 5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr., The Colony, TX 75056
- Scheel’s All Sports at Grandscape, 4450 Grandscape Blvd., The Colony, TX 75056
- Heritage Pizza, 3750 Plano Pkwy., Suite 600, The Colony, TX 75056
Or call/text 800-366-2834 to make your appointment. Para información en español llama: 844-372-5827.
Tips for ensuring a successful donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please reschedule your appointment to donate blood
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated; and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Remember to bring your government-issued picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.
- You may still donate blood if you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Effective May 18, 2021, Carter BloodCare staff and blood donors who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear masks.
- Carter BloodCare will not ask donors for proof of vaccination. We are operating under the honor system for the sake of your health and the health of those around you.
- We will observe social distancing or mask guidelines established by our blood drive hosts.