Your safety is our priority.
As the pandemic continues, our focus on the safety of our donors and staff continues as well. We are following all the national guidelines from our industry as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have increased our frequency of cleaning beyond what is required. This includes sanitizing the donor beds and surrounding workstations; donor screening areas, our refreshment areas, doorknobs, and waiting area. Hand sanitizer is readily available.
Here are guidelines and practices in place to create a safe donation experience:
How you can help:
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives or donor centers, as they are not allowed into the donation area.
Your donation means the world to the patients and their loved ones. Make your appointment online or call/text 800-366-2834.