2023 Platelet Challenge
BE THE GOLD STANDARD!
Earn up to a $100 e-gift card each quarter for your platelet donations in 2023.*
Here’s how it works:
Participate in the platelet challenge each quarter:
- Quarter 1: January 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023
- Quarter 2: April 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023
- Quarter 3: July 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023
- Quarter 4: October 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023
At the end of each quarter, you will be rewarded an e-gift card based on the total number of platelet donations you completed within that quarter*:
- 1 Platelet Donation: Donor Appreciation Gift**
- 2 Platelet Donations: $20 e-gift card
- 3 Platelet Donations: $40 e-gift card
- 4 Platelet Donations: $60 e-gift card
- 5 Platelet Donations: $80 e-gift card
- 6 Platelet Donations: $100 e-gift card
Your e-gift card will automatically be delivered to the primary email listed on your online donor account. Platelet donations can be made at any donor center.
Thank you for being a dedicated platelet donor!
*Donor only eligible for one e-gift card per quarter. If donor reaches 2 donations in a quarter, donor will receive (1) $20 e-gift card. If donor reaches 3 donations in a quarter, donor will receive (1) $40 e-gift card. If donor reaches 4 donations in a quarter, donor will receive (1) $60 e-gift card. If donor reaches 5 donations in a quarter, donor will receive (1) $80 e-gift card. If donor reaches 6 donations in a quarter, donor will receive (1) $100 e-gift card. “Donations” are defined as each individual appointment regardless of number of units collected. Deferrals do not count toward the overall donation count per quarter. Donor must have a valid email on file with Carter BloodCare. Your e-gift card will be sent to your primary email on file with a secure link on or around 10 days after the end of each quarter. No cash value. Non-transferable. Not responsible for lost or stolen gift card.
**While supplies last.