Donate with us in July and help save the summer blood supply. The last 15 months have resulted in an unprecedented and ongoing shortage of blood. Patients in our community need all the help we can give. Please give for the home team and help save Texans.
July blood donors will receive a… HOLD ON!! It. Just. Got. Better!
exclusive BOGO thank-you offer for Texas Rangers tickets.
July donors will receive an exclusive thank-you offer for 50% off Texas Rangers tickets. BONUS: Donate July 1-15 at any of our locations and be automatically entered into a drawing for a suite night at Globe Life Field. See official rules for details.
Make your appointment online to give at one of our donor centers or community blood drives, or call/text 800-366-2834. Para información en español llama: 844-372-5827.
Other ways you can help:
- Invite your friends and family to join you in saving Texans. One donation can affect the lives of up to THREE people in your community. Bringing a fellow blood donor can double that!
- Share the story of how you decided to make blood donation part of the ways you give back to your community: Tell us your story
- Ask your organization if they would like to host a blood drive. Find out more at BookABloodDrive@carterbloodcare.org.
Tips for ensuring a successful donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please reschedule your appointment to donate blood
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated; and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Remember to bring your government-issued picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.
- You may still donate blood if you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Effective May 18, 2021, Carter BloodCare staff and blood donors who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear masks.
- Carter BloodCare will not ask donors for proof of vaccination. We are operating under the honor system for the sake of your health and the health of those around you.
- We will observe social distancing or mask guidelines established by our blood drive hosts.