Did you know that based on the result of your antibody test at your last blood donation, you could help hospitalized patients with COVID-19 by donating convalescent plasma?
This is another way you can save lives in your community. If you reach the qualifying steps below, to participate in the program, you might be able to donate your plasma every 14 days.
Date of birth*
Please complete these 2 questions to determine if you’re eligible to become a COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma donor.
1. From this list, please select any symptoms you may have experienced consistent with COVID-19 infection*
2. When was the date of your last symptom?*
Thank you for wanting to give COVID-19 convalescent plasma. Your willingness to give is what makes this treatment available to hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
To schedule your convalescent plasma donation online follow these steps:
- Click on the sponsor code that represents your location to donate CONVALESCENT PLASMA.
- For your chosen location/date, click the Schedule button.
- Verify your contact information on the next page and click the Confirm button