Soulman’s Bar-B-Que invites donors to be part of this season of giving.
All November long, blood donors will receive a special thank you from our newest community partner.
In the true spirit of giving, Soulman’s Bar-B-Que and Carter BloodCare are inviting blood donors to help our community stay prepared for whatever 2020 may still bring.
The number of blood drives continues to drop because of the effects of the pandemic including reduced in-person activities. Soulman’s Bar-B-Que is hosting blood drives at its 18 locations to help provide additional opportunities for the public to give while providing needed awareness to the importance of regular blood donation.
Don’t miss out! All Carter BloodCare donors in November will receive a special thank you offer good for $5 off a $10 purchase from Soulman’s Bar-B-Que (while supplies last).
You can make an appointment to give today at any of our 25 donor centers by calling or texting 800-366-2834 or visiting our donor center page.
All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. This is NOT a diagnostic test for COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about COVID-19 antibody testing.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. This helps to manage overcrowding and reduce wait times.
- If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not give blood.
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners:
- Donors and staff will be wearing masks .
- Please remain at least six feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Don’t forget your picture ID.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen. This also helps manage overcrowding.
- Please do not bring children and/or pets to blood drives as they are not allowed into the donation area.