The Dallas Mavericks continue their giving streak of giving back to patients in the community at this year’s holiday blood drive with Carter BloodCare! Join our largest blood drive – every Carter BloodCare bus will be lined up on Saturday 12/29 at the Mavs Practice Facility from 7AM – 7PM for Mavs fans to come out and give blood. Donors will get a collectible custom art Mavs t-shirt, a voucher for 2 free tickets to a Mavs game and great food. Click the button below to sign up and save your spot today!
Go on YOUR Giving Streak
Your giving streak will have three steps, and at each stop you’ll collect more and more prizes. To get the ultimate Mavs fan experience, follow these steps:
- First, give blood on Saturday, December 29, 2018 at the Mavs blood drive. Get a custom t-shirt, a pair of Mavs tickets and Chick-fil-A to snack on once you’ve donated.
- Next, give blood again in March 2019 at one of our designated Carter BloodCare donor center drives and snag another pair of free Mavs game tickets to that night’s game.
- Finally, your giving streak leads you to an exclusive invitation to attend a special Mavs Meet & Greet experience. Meet a Mavs player, shake their hand, tell them your deepest secret or just say hi!
What makes this event a can’t miss?
It’s step one for blood donors to go on a giving streak, and ultimately meet a Dallas Mavericks player! Every donor at the 12/29 drive will be invited to give again at designated Mavs blood drives at Carter BloodCare Donor Centers in March. When you give at both Mavs blood drives in December and March, you’ll be invited to an exclusive meet & greet experience.
Why are we literally putting all of our busses in one basket? Because,
- Winter weather and holidays negatively affect regularly scheduled donors from giving.
- 20% of our blood supply comes from students, and based on holidays and finals blood centers have seen a reduced availability to host drives on school campuses.
- Community minded partners like the Mavs are super motivated and willing to help support not-for-profit in their times of need to increase participation, donations and awareness of important life-saving issues like blood donation.
And most importantly, Carter BloodCare and the Dallas Mavericks are challenging you to Go on a Giving Streak to celebrate and encourage blood donors to go beyond one donation per year. We want to help you start your own giving streak tradition and celebrate your choice to #GiveForLife!