We’re all about being our best selves at Carter BloodCare. We educate our donors on how to eat right, exercise and make sure to receive the proper nutrients, but we know it can be difficult to balance it all. When it comes to holiday gift giving, sweets are often a no-fail convenient choice, but we’d like to change this. Here are the top five gifts that the health and fitness conscious ones in your life will most certainly appreciate. If you have any others to add to the list, leave them in the comments or share them with us on Facebook!
1. Workout trackers are a hot item for 2014. Simple bracelets can now track your sleep habits, your exercise, your steps taken and more. They also effortlessly sync to online tools so you can keep tabs on your ongoing progress. They range in price, so we suggest you do your research before making a purchase. The Fitbit Zip is our pick for you (shown in green, but they come in a variety of colors!):
2. This is our top choice for an inexpensive gift that doubles as inspirational and motivational to your recipient. Whether it’s someone who’s a known health nut or someone who is just getting into the game, a wall poster is the perfect way to show your support. Check out our favorites on Etsy.
3. Since we are always urging our donors to eat more green, leafy vegetables which is incredibly important for iron in your blood, what’s better than a good green smoothie? While blenders might be a bit out of your price range, recipe books are a great second option. Find your favorite on Amazon.
4. Gift cards are small but can often go a long way. We all know that “person who has everything” but we think we found the solution. Many times people don’t get eat the right nutrients for their body simply because they cut corners at the grocery store. Give them a gift card to Whole Foods, Central Market or something similar so they can feel good about what they purchase and don’t have to break the bank in the meantime. What’s more? They will deliver the gift card right to your recipient making it no-hassle for you.
5. Redeem your Great Rewards points with Carter BloodCare for the best gift of all! We have tons of great merchandise on our site and our gifts are great for the whole family. Start shopping here! Need points? Schedule your next appointment to donate.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Carter BloodCare!