Our essential work as a community has not stopped. Carter BloodCare is forecasting a loss of more than 10,000 donors over the next few months based on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please consider giving with our community partners Gateway Church as they have graciously offered to host public blood drives Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday from Noon – 4 pm at the following Gateway Church campuses:
- Dallas Campus
- North Fort Worth Campus
- Mon., April 6
- Tue., April 7
- Wed., April 8
- The King’s University in Southlake
- Mon., April 13
- Tue., April 14
- Wed., April 15
- Grand Prairie Campus
- Mon., April 20
- Tue., April 21
- Wed., April 22
- Frisco Campus
- Mon., April 27
- Tue., April 28
- Wed., April 29
- North Richland Hills Campus
- Mon., May 4
- Tue., May 5
- Wed., May 6
Blood donation is essential to area hospitals and blood products are a vital resource for patients in need of transfusions.
Please help us during this time by making (and keeping) an appointment to #GiveforLife. We are doing our best to accommodate as many donors as possible, but need to allow for social distancing, so only those with appointments will be admitted to the drive. The day of your appointment you may fill out your donor questionnaire online with CBC QuickScreen.
Call or text us at 800-366-2834 for an appointment or visit CarterBloodCare.org. Links to sign up for this drive will be added soon. If these times do not work for you, give at one of our community donor centers.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. (If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.)
- Ensure you remain at least 6 feet from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you’re well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.